Bat removal is our specialty. We have helped restore peace of mind to hundreds of residential and commercial customers over the last 13 years. We can provide you with a professional, permanent, non-chemical, solution to your bat infestation problem, and we will guarantee it in writing. Bats create offensive odors due to their droppings and feces, host bat bugs (bat bugs are similar to bed bugs.), and disrupt people’s sleep.
We provide an inspection* as part of our services. This inspection includes:
- A full interior and/or exterior inspection of your home or property
- A written proposal detailing the scope of work and outlining our findings with a plan of action for live bat removal, exclusion, and damage restoration
*An inspection/consultation fee will be charged for this service. If we are hired to perform the proposed work, the service fee will be waived.
Some other benefits of our services include:
- 13 years of industry experience providing humane, safe, and effective bat exclusion
- A 3-year guarantee on exclusion sites
- A spring inspection for each year the guarantee is in effect to make sure the extreme weather of Colorado has not damaged the exclusion repairs
- The restoration of your home to pre-bat condition
- Putting an end to your issue
- Conservation of the bat population
People like you have trusted us with the complete removal and restoration of their home or business after a bat infestation. Don’t go batty over bats! Call us today and let us keep the bats outside.
We provide our services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year, though our normal business hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. If you call outside of our normal business hours, our phones are forwarded to a technician who can help. Please be aware that additional fees may apply to services performed outside of normal business hours, including weekends and holidays.